By accepting a quote given by AA Plumbing, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All the work to be carried out in connection with this agreement is included in the aforesaid specification, and no statement representation or description made by the company, its employees or agents whether orally or contained in any literature advertising or other matter issued by or on behalf of the company shall constitute any part of the agreement and the purchase in entering into this agreement confirms that if any such statements, representations or descriptions have been made then he is not relying on them in making this agreement .
2. The company will adhere to agreed and starting and completion dates to the best of its ability but can accept no responsibility for delays on account of shortages of material or labour due to causes outside its control and in such case reasonable further time shall be allowed for completion of the work.
3. The company guarantees to repair or replace free of all charges for labour and materials, any of its products, which develops a fault due to defective materials or construction within one year of the date of installation. This guarantee is void if the company’s products have been misused, abused or neglected.
4. The company disclaims responsibility for any defects in an existing plumbing or heating installation. Connections to existing pipework, water tanks, cisterns, baths, sinks and washbasins are made at client’s risk. If it subsequently appears that the existing installation requires being wholly or partially replaced, such work shall be carried out as an extra to the contract on receipt of written instructions from the client.
5. If the client requests modification of the work, or variations in the equipment after commencement of the work, he shall inform the company in writing and the company shall be entitled if necessary to charge such variation or modification as an extra to the contract.
6. The client shall be responsible for the safe custody of or damage to all materials fixed or unfixed from the time of delivery to site to completion of work.
7. All materials on or about the site shall remain the company’s property until they are permanently fixed and paid for.
8. If the company is unable to obtain the specified in the quotation it may provide suitable alternative materials, or give written notice to rescind the contract.
9. While every care is taken to avoid unnecessary damage this agreement does not include the cost of making good decorations, walls, floors, or other parts of the premises. The same shall be made good (if at all) at the customers expense and the company shall not be liable therefore.
10. All payments to the company, including the signing of loan documents will become due on completion of the commissioning of the system.
11. Unless stated otherwise, partial systems are designed as a stage towards a full system. Temperatures are not guaranteed, due to losses to unheated zones, bur would be if the system were later extended to a full system.
12. Radiator sizes are subject to revision by our design staff in order to meet the necessary heating requirements.
13. In cases where the hot water storage tank is to be replaced, this shall be of suitable dimensions to fit the existing cylinder cupboard. The existing immersion heater will, where possible, be re-fitted in the new cylinder, but this work is carried out entirely at the purchaser’s risk and the company for the subsequent accepts no liability Operation of the immersion heater.
14. Electrical wiring connections and materials necessary for this installation have been included. This price does not included the moving of existing power points where required due to the siting of the equipment being installed unless stated on this contract.
15. Where invoices are not paid on time (NET 30) we will attempt to contact for payment via any methods available to us, however, we reserve the right to use a 3rd party debt recovery agency to recover any overdue debts where our in house recovery methods have proven ineffective, this will likely incur other charges such as legal fees or late payment fees that we reserve the right to add to the debt.